If you are having trouble with the contact form, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact your local Travel Agent for Flight Information, Booking Tickets and Pricing on International and Domestic Flights. (Sorry, but unfortunately we can't help you with organizing your travels).
NOTE: Please make sure to check your junk/spam folders for our reply, we reply within 12 hours, thank you.
Terms and Conditions
1. A 50% deposit payment is required in order to confirm your booking. For Intensive care programs, a full advance payment is required.
2. There is a NO REFUND POLICY on deposit payments for bookings.Cancellations within 45 days (6 weeks) of commencement of the program.
3. For cancellations more than 6 weeks in advance of the start of the program, there will be a 30% cancellation fee applied.
4. All outstanding payments need to be settled on the day of arrival and before starting the course with no exceptions. In case you wish to change the duration of your program on arrival, you will be asked to pay the full balance, as the program has been booked in. If you decide to change your program before arrival, a cancellation/change of program fee will be applied.
5. There is a NO REFUND POLICY on payments made in full in the case of you wanting to change your program and/or shorten you stay.
6. Payments can be made in cash (GBP, USD and THB only), with credit cards (Visa or Mastercard only) or by (international) bank transfer.
7. An administration fee of 3% is charged for the use of credit cards.
8. With effect from January 2005 we are required by Thai Law to add 7% V.A.T. and 3 % Service Charge to the cost of all Programs. This is INCLUDED in the cost of your Program.
9. You are required to inform us of any medical problems and/or medication that you are currently taking, prior to booking your program.
If you are unsure about your length of stay we recommend that you book only one week instead of two or three weeks and extend your stay (subject to availability) after your first week.